Unfortunately one of the companies we use to distribute our releases to streaming sites has decided with no notice, other than two weeks, to withdraw their services. This means that some of our releases will no longer be available on Spotify, Amazon, Google Play etc in around two weeks time. Also some releases that were planned for the next few weeks will unfortunately be delayed.
The good news is that the Bandcamp versions of all of the affected releases will still be available and you will still be able to access all of those releases direct from there. In fact we strongly recommend that you use Bandcamp instead of the major streaming sites.
With Bandcamp after a one off payment to purchase a release you have unlimited streaming via their App and also you can download the music in your favourite format – MP3, WAV, FLAC etc. The bonus for us is that we get immediate income from sales as opposed to the streaming sites where we get pitifully small amounts per stream three months later.
The following releases have been affected – we aim to get these back up on the streaming sites as soon as we can but it will take time as it is a very labour intensive process.
- Loop-Aznavour – Les Idiots D’Electronique – in addition Loops new EP “In The Kitchen With Loop-Aznavour will be delayed
- 2 Lost Souls – Liquorice Flavour
- Mark Corrin – Washed Up
- The Junta – Network and the Tech Noir (Single) – you can get Tech Noir the new album “J3” which is available via streaming sites
- Crab Dance GIs – Stage Fright
- The Parasite – Social Validation Feedback Loop
- West Coast Sick Line – Colour Climax
- Cosmic Panthers – Ball The Wall
- Four Candles – Alternative Golf
- Space Museum – I Have Seen Your Dreams
- Elastikbande – Very Busy
- The Screaming Love Collective – We Breathe Like This Now
- Moss Skellington – The Lump
- Matthew Hopkins – Love Don’t Do Logic
- Space Museum – Histamine/Excruciate
- The Right Side of Reason – Blue Sky – this was due next Friday but will be delayed unfortunately
- Jed – Black Gold Texas Tea